Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Emily Elizabeth Stout

Lets start at the beginning.  To all my friends who were following my old blog I am sure I left you in suspense.  The last time I posted was in November 2009, I told the wonderful news that I was pregnant with a little girl but that I was having a difficult pregnancy and on bed rest.  I had little Emily Elizabeth when she was only 21 weeks old, she lived for about nine minutes and then passed away.  I am so grateful for the opportunity I had to be Emily's mom, even though it was for such a brief time. I know that I will be with her again one day.

In Loving Memory of Emily Elizabeth
11/19/2009
15 oz, 10 in






5 comments:

  1. Such sweet pictures. Isn't it amazing how perfect she was...at 21 weeks? Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful! I am so very glad that we know you'll get to raise her someday! She's your forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I am bawling! I love you so much! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for passing on your new blog location. Thanks you for being such a great example of strength!

    ReplyDelete