Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A New Chapter

Hello Everyone!

I know many of you have been wondering what has become of me this past year. I must say that I am glad to see 2010 come to an end, it has been by far the most trying year of my life.  But from the experiences I have gained over the last little while I must say I have grown tremendously.

The details of the past year are not important, but a new chapter in my life has started.  I am now a single mom, and although at times it is difficult, I am surviving adorable (yet "high energy child") McKensie who is now 3 yrs old. I am a nurse at Primary Children's Medical Center on the Children's Medical Unit.  This unit recently expanded out to Riverton hospital so now I am shared between the two hospitals.  I work 3 twelve hour shifts a week, which some people think is insane but I find it the perfect schedule as a mom.

In April we moved to a cute town house in Draper.  I have my own driveway and garage so I am happy! I love it here, as a single mom I feel very safe in the neighborhood.  Kensie has two playgrounds on the property and a swimming pool so she has been on cloud nine (well, at least during the summer when I took her to those places).

It was difficult at first adjusting to our new life but now I find it rather fun.  Between work and raising Kensie I stay pretty busy so time is flying by.  I want to thank everyone for all of the prayers and fasting offered on our behalf this past year.  I am so grateful for all of your love and support, our lives have been blessed because of you.

4 comments: